· Great opportunity if you love music and children.
· Excellent remuneration, able to earn up to $90 per 45 min class depending on experience.
· Stable day-time income. No weekend work.
· Ideal for Uni students with a musical background or studying music/ education, with stable Uni timetable.
· Part-time contract role leading to full-time.
· Work independently.
· Skill in piano. Guitar an advantage.
· Currently work available on lower Northshore areas.
Violin Incl. Piano (VIP) Music est. 1984 is a well-established company providing group music keyboard and guitar lessons for children in primary schools in Sydney. Our objective is to inspire children to love music, learning in a positive, fun and stimulating environment. The lessons are early in the morning, during school lunchtimes and after school.
Our classes are conducted in primary schools in the greater Sydney and metropolitan area.
Please visit our website for more information:
Criteria as follows:
* A vibrant, fun & cheerful personality.
* Punctual & presentable.
* Self–motivated and organised.
* Has a car and doesn’t mind driving.
* Minimum grade 3 piano AMEB/ equivalent.
* Uni students with stable timetable welcome.
* Living in the Sydney metropolitan area.
Experience in teaching is preferred, yet not essential. Training will be provided (flexible hours of training). Great incentive rewards plus earning; rate of pay determined by the applicant’s availability and ability i.e. number of classes & students.
If you love music and children, please call to arrange interview or email your resume today!
T: (02) 9411 3122 (during business hours)
Only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding interview arrangement.
- Job type:Casual Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2022, 12:59 pm