The Virgin Australia Group High-Altitude Graduate program is a 24-month program that has been designed to accelerate development through an integrated hands-on approach, with a focus on building our future leaders across the Virgin Australia Group.
This program is like no other and will kick-start your journey to fast track your career where the sky is the limit.
Our Graduates are resilient, innovative, self-starters who can adapt, grow and positively contribute to our business. From day one you will have real responsibility and the opportunity to have a genuine impact to your designated business division.
The Virgin Australia Group High-Altitude Graduate program offers rotation opportunities within our Virgin Australia Brisbane head office and our Tigerair Melbourne head office across Legal, IT, Finance, People, Customer Journey, Revenue, Network & Distribution and Operations.
Below is a snippet of what you will experience over the course of our two-year program:
- ‘Jump on Board’ is an orientation experience that speaks to our Virgin culture
- An allocated superstar buddy who will support you through the early days where you are still finding your wings to fly
- 4x ‘Sector’ rotations where you will immerse yourself into an area of the business for 6 months at a time over the 24 months of the program
- 3x ‘Short haul’ routes, these are short immersions in chosen areas of the Virgin Australia Group that are designed to provide you a holistic overview of the entire operation and deepen your knowledge and understanding of our business
- 2x Stretch ‘long haul’ assignments where you will participate in real business projects that help provide experiential learning and contribute in a way that makes a visible change to our business.
- Leader led masterclasses that have been designed to impart knowledge and learning from our high performing leaders that will help you build your ‘toolbox of skills’ and accelerate your development and career
- Group presentation to our Executive Team, this is an amazing unique opportunity for you to present to the top team! Share your insights, learnings and recommendations on continuous improvement opportunities that you have gathered through your experiences in the program.
- “Now you’re flying!” graduation. At the conclusion of the program you will have an opportunity to celebrate your success with the rest of your cohort.