At Visy, our people make us stand out from the crowd. We're always seeking new solutions, opportunities and possibilities. We look for people who see what's ahead and run towards it. These people are helping us to achieve our vision to become the global leader in sustainable packaging solutions. Together, we can create a better world.
We have graduate opportunities starting in February 2023 for an Electrical Engineer who is inspired by the possibility of a career with a global leader in sustainable packaging and resources industry.
Our two-year Graduate Program provides an opportunity for each graduate to experience four diverse workplaces, supported throughout by a dedicated learning and development pathway. During your two- year graduate placement you will also receive regular mentoring with established leaders within Visy's business.
The 2023 role locations:
Electrical Engineering- Campbellfield, VIC
What you bring to the team:
A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, gained within the previous 18 months.
To be successful:
To be successful in this program, you will be highly motivated with a practical, but innovative mindset to think outside the square and find the right solutions for the business and our customers.
Our Ideal Graduate:
- Be Energetic and passionate about how business and technical skills merge in an organisation like Visy
- Keen to get involved in day- to- day operations or manufacturing - you enjoy hands-on learning
- Someone who enjoys working with complex challenges
- A relationship builder who can engage with people at many levels, influencing the outcome based on what's best for the business
- Results orientated - someone who is engaged by the opportunity to get things done and enjoys seeing the outcome of effort
- Able to manage pressure when operating in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Someone who is keen to build a career from the ground up - recognising the need to establish sound foundations for a long- term career
- A current drivers licence
In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and dynamic team environment, a passionate company culture and the opportunity to be part of Visy's future direction. This is a true opportunity to experience a range of diverse workplaces, working with the best talent in our industry, supported throughout by a dedicated learning and development pathway.
When you join Visy, you're joining a global leader dedicated to making serious progress in the sustainable packaging and recycling industries. We want to find solutions, make an impact and grow our business. If you can help us, you'll fit right in. There's never been a better time to join Visy!
You will be required to meet Visy's employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol testing).
Visy is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Please note that only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2022, 12:30 am