We’re VivCourt, a trading firm like you’ve never seen before. We use our smarts and leading-edge technology to trade on the financial markets across the world like the others, but we’re saying no to the way it’s always been done. We’re showing the industry it’s possible to make money, and put people first.
Our Traders, Quantitative Traders and Technologists overcome complex challenges to out-perform our competitors every day. Everything we do at VivCourt is to ensure you can be at your best. We’ve built an open, collaborative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and perform, because we believe that profit is a by-product of a committed workforce.
We are looking for smart, conscious minds to join our Trading team.
As a Trader, your main responsibilities will be to collaborate with other traders and developers in the design, optimisation and operation of our automated trading systems and strategies. This will involve:
- Proactively seeking and capturing new trading opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of financial instruments along with their associated risks
- Modelling behaviour of financial markets to improve our pricing and executions
- Optimising the latency and strategic logic of our trading algorithms
- A degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Actuarial Science, Econometrics or related subjects
- An inquisitive nature paired with a knack for solving complex problems
- Interest in applying a quantitative approach towards solving trading problems
- Experience with a programming language is a big plus
- Prior knowledge of finance is not required, we will teach you everything you need to know!
What is in it for you?
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the markets, solving interesting world trading problems
- We are scaling our business so be part of helping to create our success story
- A structured training program to teach you how to trade the VivCourt way
- A flat structure, which promotes inclusivity, creativity and sharing of ideas
- Coaching, training and development of the skills you want to hone
- A competitive reward structure with guaranteed bonuses after the first 6 and 12 months
- We do breakfast and lunch each day, and have a flexible and casual work environment.
- We have yearly company trips, in house gym equipment
- Social bonuses twice per year to donate to causes near and dear to you
Apply now, and be part of revolutionising the trading industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 7:00 am