VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever-increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
As a Software Developer you will be working closely with the trading and development teams to pursue exciting opportunities together.
Note: Only applications providing a resume, cover letter and university transcripts will be considered.
Essential requirement: Only Australian permanent residents and citizens can be considered for the role.
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus.
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart.
- Flat company structure with great potential for your personal growth and development.
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more.
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Essential skills include:
- Recent Computer Science graduate (0-2 years)
- Able to work within a team
- Pragmatic and keen
- Problem solving mentality
Desirable skills include:
- Interest of trading and finance
- Knowledge of low-level computer architecture
- Knowledge of C#, C++. Golang or Python
- Essential requirement: Only Australian permanent residents and citizens can be considered for the role.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust and our metric for success is employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees we create the best possible work environment, ensuring a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional New South...
110,000 + 30,000 after first year
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 12:59 am