What is it?
As an Inside Sales Rep (ISR), you will be responsible for developing pipeline and closing business in conjunction with an assigned Field Facing Rep within a large portfolio of commercial customers.
The key to this role is to build and maintain relationships with each of the assigned customers, as well as building relationships with VMware’s Partner Organisations. Working with the assigned Field Facing Rep to build territory account plans, and execute on VMware’s strategy providing coverage and driving sales across a large number of customers.
Using consultative sales skills you will uncover the customer’s business priorities nad develop an account plan to address them by working in partnership with the Field Facing Rep and VMware Partner Organisation to ultimately achieving set targets.
What you will be doing
- Build pipeline in assigned Territory ensuring the healthy balance of sales stage maturity required to consistently deliver in the current quarter and the longer term.
- Prepare and update twice a year a detailed Territory Plan which outlines the Go to Market plan, which engages the partner community and product opportunity mix.
- Work closely with the Partner Business Managers to ensure that the transactional run rate business within your assigned Territory is being driven by the relevant partners.
- Utilise Value Selling sales methodology including VMware sales tools and process as amended from time to time, to communicate, report, track and manage sales opportunities.
- Understand the customer’s buying process and provide accurate and current forecast and opportunity detail in SalesForce.Com (vmstar).
What we want from you
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
- Track record of achieving business objectives including sales goals
- Be passionate about technology and sales
- Be enthusiastic, have high energy and a fun character to add to our great team culture
- Be driven to succeed and grow individually within our business
- Growth mindset with an attitude of willingness to learn and coachability
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm as well as a passion for all things technology
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- We provide you with growth opportunities and vast exposure to internal resources across the company including marketing, technical consultants, specialists, professional services, education etc.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let’s shape the future of what’s next together.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm