Technical Account Manager (TAM). What is it?
The Customer Success Organization influences the success of VMware implementations. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will build and maintain a relationship with VMware's customers that have real passion for technology and the opportunities that it can bring to our life.
VMware Customer Success is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
What you will be doing
- Be there for your customers. Help them to build their business for success and transform from customers to partners to the digital journey
- Help the customer to translate business requirements to technical solutions by building knowledge and understanding of the possibilities presented by different platforms.
- Do you like connecting with people? Be the messenger that breaks down the corporate silos between different technical teams and business teams using simple language and personal skills.
- When troubles come the TAM’s rise! Not everything always goes smooth. At those points, you will take leadership on the situation and help everyone to get back on track.
What we want from you
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well and provide ideas, concepts and accurate information to customers in a pro-active, clear and concise way.
- Able to articulate customer specific deliverables, expectations, and timelines.
- Is keenly interested in technology, likes to learn about new products and trends in the industry.
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let’s shape the future of what’s next together.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm