Think of your future.
Join the only graduate program in WA that is working towards providing water for all, forever.
As a graduate with the Water Corporation you'll have the opportunity to work on key water infrastructure projects.
The Program offers a three year Graduate Development Program that includes extensive on-the- job training and provides a range of personal and professional development opportunities
We have a strong focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines, and are looking for graduates who want to share our commitment to the future provision of sustainable water services.
Some of the disciplines we are looking for graduates include:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Data Science
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Learn from experts through our mentoring program
- Ongoing learning and development
- Involvement in real community engagement activities
- Opportunities to work across the State
- Supported by an active graduate committee