The graduate IT support role is responsible for the first level support and hands-on IT services to Westcon AU/AsiaPac internal staff with good communication skills and customer service attitude. To assist the regional IT manager, work with other site administrators, help achieve a stable, robust IT system and well supported environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide first level phone, email, remote and onsite technical support
- Set up and maintain staff’s laptop and related hardware devices as requested
- Support of internal staff PCs, data centre infrastructure, servers, network equipment
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of IT systems
- It may be necessary to work out of normal business hours to resolve critical issues or provide maintenance
- It may involve occasional travelling to other regional branch offices on business trips
- It requires good and professional customer service skills
Skills and knowledge:
- General knowledge of information technology, network concept and security
- The ability to understand, learn, assess, prioritise
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and resolve issues
- Some hands-on IT equipment hardware and software experience
- Essential: good communication skills and customer service attitude, face to face environment and the ability to provide remote phone support
- Essential: ability to write clear and concise documents, reports and emails to liaise with external parties, internal staff and colleagues.
- A recent Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related discipline with an IT focus
- Some experience and knowledge in computer hardware, Microsoft Windows, Cloud Computing, networking
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm