Western Earthmoving has an exciting opportunity available for a Graduate Engineer to join our team!
Based in Seven Hills, WEM is NSW’s leading civil construction company, operating across Sydney’s Northwest and Southwest, Hunter and Illawarra regions. As a Graduate Engineer, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of civil engineering through our rotating graduate program. You will gain experience in functions including Site Management, Estimating and Project management, as well as the ability to plan and manage elements of our construction projects.
Through this program you’ll be:
- Developing thorough understanding of drawings, specifications and quality, WHS and environmental requirements for all site related activities.
- Supporting the implementation of the project quality, WHS and environmental management plans on all projects.
- Assisting daily project monitoring with respect to toolbox inspections, checklists, documentation and record keeping.
- Assisting with the monitoring and updating of the construction program and site activity.
- Ensuring materials are procured in advance of the requirements of the construction program.
- Assisting in monitoring daily work activities to maximise the utilisation of plant and resources.
- Implementing improvements with respect to managing site related costs.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Commitment to health, safety, environment and quality policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft office suite. We are an Office 365 environment and use Salesforce as our CRM.
- Desire to be part of a "can do", vibrant and dynamic team.
- Pride yourself on providing a professional and timely service to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
The WEM Way:
At WEM, your success is our success, we invest in our people through opportunities to continuously grow and develop. We pride ourselves on our supportive team culture and are passionate about giving back through our numerous charity and community partnerships.
Ready to kickstart your new career?
If you are ready to join a fast-paced and rewarding environment that invests in its people, then click on the link and apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 10:00 pm