Westpac Group is an amazing place to work so we look for amazing people. To be a part of our team:
- You are a natural leader
- You feel connected with our vision and values
- You are passionate and driven to succeed
- You are confident in building relationships and communicating with our diverse customers and employees
- You are innovative and courageous with a hands-on approach to solving problems
- Above all else, YOU LOVE A CHALLENGE!
To be eligible to apply:
- You will be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of your application
- Internship Program: You are currently in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or post graduate degree
- Graduate Program: You are currently in your final year of study or have completed your degree in the last two years
- You have achieved an overall credit average minimum
We welcome all degree disciplines. Some people think that being a bank that we only recruit candidates with Commerce/Finance degrees; however we encourage graduates from all disciplines to consider our programs if they have a strong interest and passion for that business area.
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.