Who should apply:
We welcome grads from all disciplines with aspirations of leadership and a passion for helping people and making Australian businesses stronger.
Where you will work:
Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane
12 months7 Rotations at various lengths
The Westpac Group Business Division is proud to:
- Have a banking relationship with more than one million business customers - that’s around 50% of all Australian businesses.
- We employ around 3000 business bankers across our four brands – Westpac, St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne.
- We have invested over $10 million to find Westpac Group’s 200 Businesses of Tomorrow in 2018 and 2019
- Our annual Innovation Challenge has helped unearth entrepreneurs with game-changing ideas from the agribusiness, property and healthcare sectors, with more than $120,000 in grants awarded since 2014.
- Our Kick Start program has helped start-ups and small companies to turn an idea into reality, with over half a million dollars in business grants since 2014.
How it works
Our program provides you with an awesome opportunity to get close and personal with the heart and soul of the Australian business sector. Whether your preference is to work in St George Business Bank, BSA, Bank of Melbourne or Westpac, you will get the opportunity to visit customer sites, understand their business and discover how we can help them.
During your 12 month program you will be aligned toone of our business units and spend your time rotating through various areas such as Credit, Risk, Product and other Business segments. At various intervals throughout the year you may return to your aligned business unit to embed your newly developed skills and knowledge.
By the end of the program, you will have gained a broad understanding of the business and have built an amazing network to kick start your career as a banker.
Future career opportunities
During your program you will be aligned to a business unit where, in conjunction with a team of Relationship Managers, you will support and service a portfolio of Business Customers. At the end of the program, you will continue your career within that area, supporting our business customers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2020, 1:59 pm