Who should apply:
Graduates from all disciplines are encouraged to apply. We look for diversity of thinking across the team. Applicants should be flexible in their thinking with an ability to multitask.
Where you will work:
12months: 3x4month rotations
The Digital & Marketing Office encompasses two key business units with a purpose to build trust in the moments that matter for our customers, bankers, partners, and staff.
We look after digital experiences for our consumer customers, delivering solutions and capability to meet their changing banking needs today and in the future. From strategy development, digital adoption, sales and service, exceptional product design and experience and risk and compliance - we work tirelessly to deliver simple, beautiful experiences for our customers.
How it works
As a graduate, you will learn and gain experience across all aspects of Digital Marketing from strategy, project delivery, and day-to-day operations. In your three rotations you will learn:
- Customer Research. Deeply understand our customers to enable the business to make better decisions that will positively influence outcomes.
- Solution and Capability Design. Build innovative, simple, and helpful experiences for both our customers and people.
- Project Delivery. Support program implementation, delivery, and help the business adopt new capabilities.
- Risk, Governance, and Security. Protect our customers and people from digital fraud and security.
- Insights and Customer Intelligence. Use data analytics to improve our customer's experience and solve their problems
Future career opportunities
Digital and Marketing graduates have been highly successful in securing roles within the team at the end of the program. Former graduates are now in roles across business including:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Solution Managers
- Acquisition Managers
- Optimisation Managers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:25th Mar 2020, 3:19 am