Who should apply:
Graduates from all disciplines are welcome to apply
Where you will work:
12months: 4 x 3-month rotations
Do you have a future with the leading Financial Markets and Treasury teams that are prepared for the future?
- Our Financial Markets business is a leading provider of financial solutions across foreign exchange, interest rates, credit and commodities markets. While we live and breathe Australian and New Zealand markets, we do so within a global framework so you will get exposure to our multinational teams based in London, New York and Asia.
- Helping our customers is the centre of what we do. We deliver thought leadership and market insights to help customers understand, pre-empt and make the most of change, and support their transactional needs with market access and efficient execution.
- Our customer base is diverse. We have relationships with Australasia’s largest corporates and financial institutions, as well as global corporates, fund managers, insurance companies and banks. At the same time, we also help thousands of small and medium sized businesses manage their financial risks.
- Our Treasury team provide market-leading funding, liquidity and risk management of Westpac’s balance sheet, enabling all Westpac businesses to service their customers.
How it works
As a graduate in the Financial Markets and Treasury team, you will gain experience across a range of businesses including sales, trading, eCommerce, product & structuring and market strategy.
You will gain hands-on experience across four rotations, where you are an integral part of a team to help deliver solutions for our customers.
We also support your development with a structured programme that includes regular product knowledge sessions, specialist trading and risk management simulations, and assist you complete your industry accreditation.
Future career opportunities
Some examples of roles former graduates are now performing in our business are:
- Quantitative Portfolio Manager
- Treasury Liquid Asset Portfolio Management
- Multi-Product Institutional Sales
- Financial Markets Strategist
- Debt Capital Markets Syndicate and Originations
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2020, 1:59 pm