Who should apply:
Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply with successful applicants having a strong interest in payments, innovation, solution development/design and a commitment to delivering great customer outcomes.
Where you will work:
12 months: 4 x 3 month rotations
Transaction Services is one of the most exciting areas to be in banking today.
- Our Global Transaction Services (GTS) team offers you a dynamic fast paced environment that will challenge you.
- You’ll be involved with creating cutting edge solutions as we improve the digital payment and integration experiences that continue to make things easier for our clients.
- As one of the leading institutional transaction banks you will work with our highly skilled Bid, Product and Service teams. We’re digitising and mobilising the movement of money.
- Our transaction solutions attract the deposits that are the fuel for the bank’s engine.
- GTS is a business that explores, creates and manages the newest trends and technologies (mobility, digital payments, big data, etc.) that are then applied to solve real-world customer challenges.
How it works
As a Graduate within GTS, you will gain a deep understanding of the complex needs of institutional clients. As a valued member of the team you will have the opportunity to thrive in roles that include product management, project management, innovation & implementation, bid management, business development and sales. Your work could include projects such as:
- Negotiation and implementation of a new product
- Management of current needs for multinational clients
- Preparation and submission for client tenders
- Design and implementation of innovative customer solutions
- Review and embed risk and compliance controls
- Solving complex business problems through data analytics
Future career opportunities
Here are some examples of roles you could be positioned for:
- Business Development Manager
- Solutions Manager
- Implementation Lead
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Risk and Compliance Manager
- Data Analyst
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:25th Mar 2020, 2:26 am