Who should apply for this program?
Have you ever thought about the jobs and work of the future? Are you ready to master cutting-edge technology skills with rapidly growing demands and partnering with a world leading Robotics & Intelligent Automation team? If yes, then this is the graduate program for you, and you should apply to explore it further.
What is this program about?
Robotics & Intelligent Automation is a strategic priority for Westpac. At the very core of Robotics & Intelligent Automation we build, maintain, and improve automations in the bank that have material impacts to customer satisfaction. As technology continues to disrupt, we harness these new technologies and combine them into Intelligent Automations. This allows us to deliver efficiencies by ‘removing the robot out of the human’ and letting our people add value where it really matters. As a result, our Robotics & Intelligent Automation Program will offer its participants with rotations across all functions in the Robotics & Automation Services (RAS) team, so they experience all that Robotics has to offer.
How does it work?
You will join the RAS team for a 12-month program focused on building your automation skills. Through a carefully designed Graduate Academy, Specialist Graduates will rotate through our core functions of design, develop and run across our full stack of intelligent automation technologies. As a Robotics & Intelligent Automation Graduate, you will be surrounded by buddies, teams, managers, and senior leadership who are invested in your development. You will join the growing number of graduates who have successfully completed their Robotics & Intelligent Automation graduate program and are now permanent members of the team. We have a large cohort of peers to share the experience with and regular social opportunities to get involved and network with the wider team.
Apply for the Robotics & Automation Specialist Graduate Program if you want to…
- Be exposed to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / and various cognitive services.
- Receive globally recognised robotic accreditations.
- Accelerate your learning and development in a rapidly growing, yet still niche industry.
- Develop automations that make material impacts to customer satisfaction.
- Join an award winning, internationally recognised team.
Future career opportunities:
- Robotics & Intelligent Automation Developer
- Robotics & Intelligent Automation Manager
- Robotics & Intelligent Automation Analyst
- Robotics & Intelligent Automation Delivery Manager
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 5:49 am