Young Australians are encouraged to share their creative ideas as for the 2021 Westpac Youth Impact Challenge – a nationwide initiative to foster the next generation of entrepreneurs who have the potential to drive meaningful change.
- Is a nationwide initiative open to all young people in Australia aged 7 to 21 years old.
- Aims to help participants to solve problems in their local communities.
- Provides participants, who want to learn about social entrepreneurship, with online learning resources, including helpful videos, questions and downloadable tools.
With more young people in Australia spending time at home during restrictions, the Challenge also includes online learning to help them build important skills while working on something they’re passionate about.
Here are the key steps for participants:
- STEP 1: Identify a United Nations Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) to focus on.
- STEP 2: Brainstorm an innovative business or social change movement that addresses the chosen SDG.
- STEP 3: Register a community changing idea in the Challenge online for a chance to win an epic prize pack.
The Challenge is open now and submissions are due by 10th December 2021. Visit youthimpactchallenge.com.au to find out more.
- Job type:Event
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 am