Who We Are
We are one of the world’s leading dealers of Caterpillar equipment and pride ourselves on providing excellent whole of life equipment solutions to our customers. Here at WesTrac, we are helping to move and shape Australia, one tonne at a time.
We are a values-based organisation, and our core values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer are the foundation of our culture. We offer flexibility, opportunity and are a diverse and inclusive team.
At WesTrac, we are always looking for ways to improve and we know that every day is a new opportunity for us to do things better.
About the Opportunities
We are accepting expressions of interest for multiple graduate entry level opportunities available throughout our business that will see you providing operational support by undertaking a range of customer-focused activities, assisting business units with the intent to increase productivity, quality, revenue and customer service, while assisting with the continuous improvement of our strategic focus.
We are looking for exceptional people who have the desire to exceed expectations. People who are looking for a long-term career who are not afraid of challenging themselves or others.
You will develop your professional and business acumen and be given the exposure to gain practical business experience while utilising your passion for continuous improvement. These roles can lead to pathways in any function of the business and our recent graduates are now taking on a variety of exciting roles throughout our business.
- Assisting with scoping, creation, coordination and completion of projects
- Forward operations planning and project management
- Develop, contribute and support new initiatives
- Automate processes and identify different ways of collaborating
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or Engineering
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite and ability to pick up systems quickly
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
About the Recruitment Process
Due to projected high volume of interest, you will expect some or all the following;
- Submission of Expression of Interest outlining the below mentioned criteria
- Video interview/screening
- Face to Face interview including a short presentation (further details will be provided)
- Reference checks
- Pre-employment medical and National Criminal History Check
If you believe you have the skills and passion to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
Please address the following as part of your Cover Letter;
- What interests you about joining our team?
- What are your career ambitions?
- What would you like to gain from a career with us?
- What can you contribute personally to our organisation?
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Tomago
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Maitland, Newcastle, Regional...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm