- Wide variety of clients and responsibilities
- Trusted to work autonomously as well as alongside other team members and Directors
- Continued learning opportunities including support to complete the CA program
As a William Buck Graduate, all your hard work at university will come to fruition as you apply your learnings to real world clients. Our cohort of Graduates are encouraged to discover their interests, shape their own career path and be excited for their future.
What is Business Advisory?
Our Business Advisory Accountants assist clients with compliance obligations, such as tax returns, financial statements and cash flow forecasting. This ensures procedures are put into place to not only meet legislative requirements but also achieve the clients business objectives. In addition to the administrative compliance tasks, our accountants look at strategic planning to develop comprehensive plans that target each stage of the client’s business’ lifecycle and identify business opportunities. Business Advisory also includes superannuation which is one of Australia’s largest growing investment methods.
What is Audit & Assurance?
Our Auditors are often out at client’s premises conducting external audits of their organisation. An audit can provide assurance to a financial report for the stakeholders involved. Audit can also include risk management whereby programs are integrated into a business’ operational processes to improve overall performance. A successful Auditor is at the forefront of legislative, compliance and financial reporting requirements and plays an integral role in the future success of our clients business.
What is Tax Services?
Our Tax Specialists research complex legislative requirements and provide practical advice on tax solutions to our clients, without the jargon. They work closely with the Business Advisory division to ensure our clients receive clear, concise advice to manage their tax risk, local and international tax issues, and develop strategies to utilise tax concessions and planning opportunities. The Tax division is regularly involved in providing tax training and liaising with professional tax bodies.
What does the William Buck Graduate position offer?
- A permanent position within the division you are offered.
- On-the-job and structured learning opportunities.
- Exposure to a wide range of client engagements.
- Social events and networking opportunities – it’s not all work!
- Defined progression framework to ensure year on year professional and personal growth.
What do I need to be successful?
- A final year undergraduate student majoring in Accounting.
- The mindset to treat each day as a learning opportunity.
- A passion for client services and relationship building.
- A willingness to have a go and give it your best.
What happens next?
- Apply: We will assess your application and eligibility.
- Zoom Call: A short zoom call with yourself and one of our People & Culture team members.
- Online Assessment: The next stage will require completion of an online assessment.
- Interview: You will be invited to interview with a Director and Manager.
- Offer: You become part of the William Buck team!
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The successful candidate will have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm