Wine Movement is looking for applicants to work across the technical and business aspects of a growing wine brokerage, production, and trading business. We are looking for applicants with a passion for wine able to contribute to our whole business.
Wine Movement provides a professional wine brokerage service for buyers and sellers of bulk wine. We are also premium winemakers with a selection of crafted South Australian wines. We have more than 15 years of experience and a network of relationships across Australia and New Zealand. We will use this experience and opportunities across business segments to help a graduate learn and grow their own understanding of the industry.
This is what we can offer you:
- Exposure to the widest range of wine industry contacts and processes
- Client facing work and direct involvement from day 1
- Engagement in the full processes of wine brokerage, trading, and production
- Premium winemaking opportunities
This is what we are looking for:
- A keen interest in the wine industry
- A willingness to work hard and learn
- Strong wine production technical knowledge
- Business and IT acumen
If you are interested or would like more information on the position, please get in contact with your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position by July 21st.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Science
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Working...
- 314 Glen Osmond Road, Myrtle Bank, 5064Locations:
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2020, 12:59 pm