We offer training, mentoring, exposure to different areas of the business and contemporary business practices, and a fun and friendly culture. The best part is, we don’t have a set intake day; we want people like you on board today.
About the role:
This Permanent Full-time role in our Customer Experience team will help you establish an understanding of our environment in terms of building customer relationships, learning our core business and systems, as well as participating in quality improvement initiatives.
You will be the first point of contact for SIGNET by answering inbound customer calls, processing orders and proactively building product and systems knowledge that you can impart to our customers. You will also have the opportunity to experience a variety of business functions via dedicated project work in areas such as business sales, customer service, and marketing, as well as in procurement and supply chain.
Your Graduate Journey:
Structured a two-year Graduate Program designed to help our graduates learn, grow and thrive within a supportive environment. Our program focuses on providing a diverse experience and supporting your growth and development based on your career ambitions and goals.
Your learning experience will consist of both personal and professional development, including on-the-job training and regular attendance at formal external training courses, networking opportunities, and conferences. Our diverse range of teams across Marketing, Operations, Digital, and Customer Experience, enables you to tap into your area of interest and learn from supportive mentors within this field. Within our graduate program, you’ll work in a fun, rewarding organisation that offers you direct impact, visibility, and the opportunity to grow and advance in your field of interest.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a recent undergraduate degree (Or about to Graduate)
- Enjoy dealing with people providing excellent customer service
- Have experience in customer service or sales
- Have a positive and friendly attitude and a strong work ethic
- Have an intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
SIGNET is an Australian supplier and manufacturer of Packaging, Warehouse, Safety and Site supplies and has been the wind beneath the wings for 60,000 Aussie businesses for over 52 years. SIGNET is an award-winning business and market leader, and our national footprint expands to office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville and Perth.
We are a growing business, pushing the boundaries within our industry and striving to create best-in-class experiences for our customers. We are a digital-first company, utilising market-leading technology and eCommerce platforms. We are also focused on operational and supply chain excellence, running state-of-the-art manufacturing and fulfillment centers across Australia.
Our people tell us that they get the best of both worlds at SIGNET. Our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships, and a truly great culture.
Additional Employee Benefits:
- Onsite parking included
- Monthly staff BBQ, morning teas and social clubs with events throughout the year
- Discounted staff pricing on over 5,000 products
- Have a paid leave day off for your Birthday
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee assistance program, including assistance in legal matters, financial challenges and dietary solutions
- Need to visit the Physiotherapist? We have one onsite for complimentary use for our team members.
- Exceptional engagement survey results with employee tenure averaging 7.5 years’ of service
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Please visit our website for further information: https://www.winson.com.au/careers/current-positions/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm