We are looking for our next generation of talent from the following disciplines Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology , Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering & Electronics to join our team of better connected engineers & consultants.
Wipro is firmly committed towards a strong industry-academia collaboration program which is mutually beneficial. Our Responsibility towards you does not stop at salaries and compensation alone. We help you build on your existing qualifications as we are associated with some of the best institutions in the world. We offer state-of-the art programmes in Leadership and Learning and we have also created a virtual campus, with a ‘Training on Demand facility, enabling individuals to be in complete charge of their own learning.
New employees joining through our undergraduate hiring programme will experience the next generation of technology focused careers unfolding at Wipro Australia, supporting our customers, and giving back to local communities. If you have what it takes to make your mark in the burgeoning IT industry, join us to discover a world of difference.
- 4 sales offices across Sydney, Melbourne, Taylors Beach and Brisbane
- 4 development centres across Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Perth
- Digital pod in Melbourne, Automation lab in Melbourne, Cyber Defence Centre in Melbourne, Designit Pod in Sydney
- Appirio Office in Sydney
Roles & Responsibilities
As a graduate you will be working in roles such as Developer, Test Engineer, Support Engineer or Consultant. Depending on our clients’ demands you will be provided with technical training and project work in one of the following technologies: Java, testing (manual/automation), Salesforce (Java, Apex, Visualforce), Big Data/Hadoop, IoT, cyber security, AI, cloud, data analytics or service desk.
Why join Wipro?
A career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.
What you can expect
- International and multicultural work environment
- Stable full-time employment
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Become an expert in customer centricity
- Experience project life-cycle
- Australian citizenship (incl. NZ citizenship) permanent residency and TR 485 visas
- Australian/NZ Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in IT-related fields; graduation in 2020 or later
- We are accepting disciplines from; Computer Science, Information Technology , Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- Experience related to major gained through an internship; software application development internships highly regarded
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience
- Preliminary Screening –Online Testing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
"Wipro believes in the power of diversity in the workforce and we encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent."
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Skilled...
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
- Position Start Date
March, May & August 2022
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm