Wipro is firmly committed towards a strong industry-academia collaboration program which is mutually beneficial. Our Responsibility towards you does not stop at salaries and compensation alone. We help you build on your existing qualifications as we are associated with some of the best institutions in the world. We offer state-of-the art programmes in Leadership and Learning and we have also created a virtual campus, with a ‘Training on Demand facility, enabling individuals to be in complete charge of their own learning.
New employees joining through our undergraduate hiring programme will experience the next generation of technology focused careers unfolding at Wipro Australia, supporting our customers, and giving back to local communities. If you have what it takes to make your mark in the burgeoning IT industry, join us to discover a world of difference.
- Australian citizenship (incl. NZ citizenship) or permanent residency (TR not sufficient)
- Australian/NZ Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in IT-related fields; graduation in 2019 or later
- We are accepting disciplines from; Computer Science, Information Technology , Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- Experience related to major gained through an internship; software application development internships highly regarded
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience
- Preliminary Screening – Must be available for online Testing scheduled for 8, 15 & 22 June 2021
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
“Those with willingness to do testing are strongly encouraged to apply”
Roles & Responsibilities
As a graduate you will be working in roles such as Developer, Test Engineer, Support Engineer or Consultant. Depending on our clients’ demands you will be provided with technical training and project work in one of the following technologies: Java, testing (manual/automation), Salesforce (Java, Apex, Visualforce), Big Data/Hadoop, IoT, cyber security, AI, cloud, data analytics, service desk, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- North Sydney , NSWLocations:
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm