Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
To strengthen the future of Information Technology, we are looking for bright, aspiring graduates for our IT Graduate Engineer program. You will be experiencing the next generation of technology-focused careers unfolding at Wipro Australia, supporting our customers, and giving back to local communities.
As a graduate you will be working in roles such as Developer, Test Engineer, Support Engineer or Consultant. Depending on our clients’ demands you will be provided with technical training and project work in one of the following technologies: Java, testing (manual/automation), Salesforce (Java, Apex, Visualforce), Big Data/Hadoop, IoT, cyber security, AI, cloud, data analytics, service desk, etc.
What we are looking for
- A team player
- Open-minded, curious and willed to learn
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- An excellent listener to evaluate customer needs and translate into workable solutions
- Australian Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in IT-related fields
- Experience gained through major-related internship
- Flair towards programming, preferably in object-oriented environment
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency (incl. NZ citizenship)
Why join Wipro
A career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.
What you can expect
- International and multicultural work environment
- Stable full-time employment
- Potential opportunities of international travels
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Become an expert in customer centricity
- Experience project life-cycle