About the role
The Customer Service Technical Specialist is responsible for providing support across Wolters Kluwer Health applications to facilitate installation, implementation, maintenance, and education. The customer base spans medical and academic researchers who interact with Technical Services via phone, email, and web-based queries. Full training on the product range and tools will be provided; as well as ongoing training sessions on updates to existing products and new technology products.
This role is based in Sydney (Macquarie Park) and is full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
* Respond to technical and service enquiries via email, phone, and our Websites
* Guide existing and new customers in the full use and implementation of software and database features
* Keep a close relationship with distributors, customer service & sales team, to ensure optimum delivery of our products to customers
* Collaborate with the Global Technical Services group, ensuring that enhancement requests, bugs, and feedback are communicated
* Maintain system records enquiries and customer contacts
* Proactively provide written technical problem/solution documents for the customer-facing and internal technical Knowledgebases
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Communications, Customer Service, Information Systems
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, New Zealand...
- 66 Talavera Rd Macquarie Park NSW 2113Locations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm