Wood is currently recruiting for Summer Vacation Students for our Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth based programs starting in December 2021.
Our paid 12-week Program has been specifically designed to give you hands-on experience, and immersive development and learning opportunities. It also feeds into our Wood Graduate Program, which means if you perform well in the Program, you’ll be considered for early offers and will join us when you graduate.
This year, we are looking for students who are studying in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechatronics/Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Data Science/Data Analytics
Our program runs full-time for 12 weeks, and we offer:
- Extensive on-the-job training, where we pay you for real, meaningful work
- Early consideration for our 2023 Graduate Development Program, so you can line up a job before you complete your studies
- Access to a vibrant community of students and recent graduates. You'll have a dedicated current graduate as your buddy while you're on the program
Our Summer Vacation Program is open to university students who are in the penultimate year of their studies of a minimum three-year undergraduate degree from an Australian university or those undertaking their master’s degree. So, you will need to be graduating in 2022 to be eligible.
Consideration will also be given to students in earlier years of university however our first preference will be penultimate year students.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role and must also upload your cover letter, resume and academic transcripts.
Pro tip: merge your resume, cover letter and transcripts into one document and then upload into our applicant tracking system.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Level 3, 171 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia, 3000Locations:
Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth
- Closing Date:29th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm