More opportunities, earlier in your career
Woodside’s Graduate Development Program plays an important role in building our long-term technical and leadership capabilities. We’ve refined our approach to graduate development over more than 30 years to ensure Woodside graduates reach professional independence in an industry-leading timeframe. We’re proud to be recognised as one of Australia’s top graduate employers.
Woodside’s three-year, competency-based program offers experiences and opportunities to develop both your technical and leadership skills, including:
- Rotational assignments - both within and outside your discipline
- Site visits to our plants in Karratha, Western Australia
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Structured business and technical development
- Individual technical mentors and graduate buddies
- A proactive and dynamic graduate community, as well active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies.
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- A competitive remuneration package, featuring performance-based incentives, share plans, above-industry superannuation contributions, and a generous health insurance allowance.
Woodside is an increasingly inclusive and diverse company. No matter your field or background, you share the same values we do – and you can demonstrate it.
We know developing and growing our people is key to achieving our company growth plans. Our size and pace means more opportunities, earlier in your career.
We look for innovators and passionate problem solvers from wide range of degrees. Try our new tool to match your degree with our graduate disciplines, and find the best fit for you.
We encourage applications from both domestic and international students in their final year of study at an Australian university, or who have graduated within the past two years.
How to apply
Applications for our graduate program open in February each year. Successful applicants join us the following February and need to have completed their studies by this time.
Please note we only accept applications online via our website.