Woodside aspires to be an industry leader in diversity: We are committed to further developing an inclusive workplace culture. As a diverse and expanding organisation we have many functions that support our business. You will find development and career opportunities, be valued, recognised, challenged and rewarded.
Our Indigenous Summer Vacation Program is a chance for us to get to know you, and for you to apply your growing knowledge to our business.
Our program runs full-time for 12 weeks and we offer:
- Extensive on-the-job training, where we pay you for real, meaningful work
- Early consideration for our 2023 Graduate Development Program for those in their penultimate year of study, so you can line up a job before you complete your studies
- Access to a vibrant community of students and recent graduates. You'll have a dedicated current graduate as a go-to support person while you're on the program
- Active employee community groups for gender equality, reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians, and LGBTI+ staff and allies.
Who we look for
We look for innovators and passionate problem solvers from wide range of degrees. Woodside is an increasingly inclusive and diverse company. No matter your field or background, you share the same values we do – and you can demonstrate it.
We encourage applications from students who identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander. You can be in any year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Be part of the energy solution through our 6-12 weeks paid program.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Aviation, Banking...
- Work rights:
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm