Our Summer Vacation Program
Our Summer Vacation Program allows students in their second to last year of university with a genuine interest in the oil and gas industry to gain an insight into working within a fast paced, multi-disciplined organisation.
In our 12 week program (or 4 week program for accounting students), you will be given the opportunity to undertake challenging projects in a dynamic environment that will provide:
- The opportunity to be assessed for a position on the 2023 Graduate Development Program
- Valuable and extensive on the job work experience
- Practical experience to build on your theoretical knowledge
- The support of a graduate buddy and your supervisor
- Involvement in our dynamic and fast growing community of graduates
Through our Summer Vacation Program you will not only get valuable exposure to real, meaningful work, but you will also get a fantastic insight into our culture, exposure to our leaders, weekly lunch and learn sessions coordinated by the Graduate Committee and the possibility of seeing our operations first-hand through either a placement or site visit to Karratha.
The Woodside Summer Vacation Program is designed for students in their second to last year of university.
You are eligible to apply to our Summer Vacation Program if you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- An international student currently studying and residing in Australia with unrestricted Australian working rights over the summer vacation period
- In your second to last year of university
Before you consider an application, please visit our Degree Matcher tool where you can find out more about our Business and where your degree may take you, you may be surprised!
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm