As a graduate at Woodside, you’ll enjoy a truly exciting range of career opportunities within a dynamic and challenging work environment. Woodside offers Graduates a three-year structured Development Program, where you will learn from some of the most reputable thinkers and leaders in the industry. The program is structured to provide all with carefully designed job rotations to set you up for success in the future.
We know exposure to our operations is important to you so strive to get as many graduates as possible to site over the three-year program.
You will get support from Woodside coaches, mentors and leaders to assist in transiting from university to the workplace. In addition, we will provide you with a dedicated graduate buddy who will provide practical, day-to-day advice."
We are currently looking for students studying a degree in the following
· Contracting & Procurement
· Project Delivery
· Project Services
· People & Capability (HR)
· Technology - New Energy
· Technology - Robotics
· Technology - Carbon
· Engineering - Instrumentation & Controls, Mechanical
· We are looking for students who have a passion for learning, innovation, and creative problem-solving.
· An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
· An international student currently studying and residing in Australia with unrestricted Australian working rights.
Bright minds challenge us to be better. Be part of the energy solution.
Applications close 18 August 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm