About the role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will play a vital role in the provision of workplace rehabilitation services to help build better lives through work and health. As part of the team you’ll support people to get well and working.
As a valued team member, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking worksite, functional, ergonomic, equipment and home assessments
- Identifying Return to Work (RTW) barriers
- Liaising with clients, insurers, medical practitioners and employers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties
- Designing, implementing and monitoring programs that assist injured employees to return to the workforce
What you’ll bring to the role
- Qualifications and relevant registration in Exercise Physiology
- Willingness to travel (A current vehicle and drivers licence compulsory)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Determination to consistently provide a high level of customer service
- A keen sense of punctuality and the effective ability to manage your time
About WorkFocus Australia
Since 1989, we have provided a range of services to minimise the social, physical, psychological and financial impact of workplace injury and illness and to maximise the health benefits of good work.
Our belief is that working delivers innumerable health, social and financial benefits.
Our goal is to seamlessly guide people through the recovery process to return to better health and productivity faster.
We build better lives through work and health.
We recruit graduates, we nurture leaders
- Career and Professional Development
- On the job support
- A training calendar to keep your skills sharp
We don’t hold you back
- Opportunities to work in over 80 locations in Australia
- Flexible working arrangements – you’ll be equipped to manage your own time
- Tap into wider career opportunities of the broader group
Work is a journey, not a destination
- Financial Incentive programs to reward you for your hard work
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Leisure Travel Program
- Flu Shot Program
- Provision of a phone and laptop
Click on the APPLY NOW button or please contact Lisa Iose to have a confidential discussion about the role on 0436 524 517. If you do not have an updated resume, contact me via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-iose/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm