Entry level to junior postion. Permanent, fantastic growth opportunity great salary.
Who are we?
Worksorted is a dynamic Adelaide-based FinTech company with 12 years of experience delivering its software and services to hundreds of financial advice firms across Australia and New Zealand.
What's the opportunity?
For this exciting opportunity, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person looking to project their career in the IT industry. This role entails a range of data-driven and support service activities to ensure our clients are getting the most out of our software. This role also has the potential to leads into some great growth potential as either full-time developer, data analyst or product manager.
To be successful, the right candidate needs to have a meticulous attention to detail, and an insatiable appetite for delivering exceptional results to our clients.
- Minimum 3-year degree qualified in Comupter Science or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies; Office and 365, Windows desktop, etc.
- Methodical troubleshooting and diagnosis skills.
- Eager to innovate and improve process and services.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and accomplish tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional manner both verbally and in writing and work well in a team environment.
- Permanent resident - Citizen.
Employment Terms & Remuneration
We are seeking an individual to work ideally on a full-time basis out of our Adelaide office. For the right candidate we are open to part-time also.
Remuneration is competitive and flexible based on the applicant’s experience and skillset.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as a part of a dynamic team, earn a competitive salary, and the opportunity to progress your career within this growing organisation.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm