Do you want to lead or follow #LeadNotFollow
We are proud of our inclusive workplaces and welcome undergraduate students who reflect diversity of gender, ethnicity and skill. We take on internships for our Winter and Summer programs, targeting penultimate year students across Engineering [mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural, Chemical, Environmental, Fire, Building Services, Acoustic Design, Lighting design, environmental Sciences, Safety.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Get ahead of the pack with practical experience in a leading professional consulting environment
- Make a head start on your graduation requirements by completing your practical course (Industry Training)
- Work towards securing a 2017/18 graduate role with WSP Australia
- Grow your professional network with technical leaders
- Gain confidence and develop new skills
- Prepare yourself for the workforce.
- Expose yourself to innovative and ‘future ready’ design and delivery concepts.
- Second last year of university (Penultimate year students)
- Available during the winter / summer break, with flexibility to potentially take on an extendable rolling contract
Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.