Xero champions diversity and inclusion to create better outcomes for our people and our customers.
We acknowledge, respect and celebrate all the ways our staff are different and we create an inclusive culture so we can really tap into the power of our differences.
Xero is a member of Pride in Diversity in Australia. And, in 2018, Xero NZ was awarded the Rainbow Tick, a diversity and inclusion award that formally recognises us as a safe and inclusive workplace for the LGBTQI+ community.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion is summed up in our key principles:
- We value diversity because it reflects and serves our customers and ensures our people thrive.
- We’re all accountable to create an inclusive culture.
- We’re committed to attracting diverse talent and hiring fairly.
- We support flexible ways of working.
- We’re committed to equal pay for equal work.
- We have an obligation to champion diversity and inclusion in the community.
To ensure we stay true to our values, we have a head of diversity, inclusion and community. We’re championing diversity and inclusion by:
- Creating an inclusive work environment
- Committing to gender diversity at Xero
- Encouraging more women to get into the tech sector
- Using diverse channels to hire staff
- Promoting LGBTI+ inclusion and awareness
Find out more about diversity at Xero.