The motion graphics team creates beautifully illustrated videos that reach hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
As a grad, you’ll get to work with a cross-functional team using multiple delivery mechanisms to influence a global audience.
What we need from you
You’ll work primarily with the motion graphics team and the wider design team to create on-brand illustrations and animations for a broad range of marketing purposes.
- have a design or fine arts degree with a focus on animation and illustration
- be a strong team player
- have strong communication skills
- be able to approach problem solving from multiple angles
- have excellent collaborative skills
- be able to demonstrate fluency with the Adobe CC suite of products including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
If this sounds like you, get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
We’ll need a copy of your CV, cover letter, portfolio and links to online projects, your website or Behance pages and anything else you want to show us.
We’ll also need a copy of your academic transcript – we know it won’t be complete until the end of the year, so just send us everything so far.
In your portfolio you should include examples of a few projects you’ve worked on that you’re proud of.
We want your portfolio to:
- Show proficiency in design and animation through a motion graphics assignment
- Demonstrate experience with character animation
- Explain some of your animation or illustration processes
You need to be a citizen or permanent resident to apply. We’ll need a copy of your passport and/or visa for a start date in Feb 2022.
Applications open 1 May 2021 and close 30 June 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 7:00 am