Founded in 2014 and backed by Binomial Ventures, Data Point Capital, GV, Hoxton Ventures and SoftBank, Yieldify is a pioneer and leader in eCommerce personalization. Yieldify makes eCommerce personalization easy, accessible and profitable for over 1,000 websites across the globe from emerging to established brands like Adidas, Logitech, L'Oréal, Neutrogena and Teespring. The company has four offices worldwide in the US, UK, AUS and SGP.
We are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join our awesome team in Sydney! As a Graduate Sales Executive at Yieldify, your mission will be to identify and create new qualified opportunities in medium-sized companies and large enterprises to help grow and develop our business in APAC. We are looking for people who are success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing and qualifying prospective customers
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase Yieldify’s solutions
- Own your KPI and Targets for lead generation
- Daily usage of Hubspot, our CRM tool
What we're looking for:
- Recent graduate looking to start a career in SaaS sales
- Prior experience in cold calling, lead generation would be preferential
- Past success in call-list building and prioritising skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hubspot CRM knowledge is desirable
What will you get from us?
What you will get from us, real perks with real value as chosen by our team!
- We provide a yearly self-development budget dedicated solely to your personal and professional development. Because when you thrive, so do we.
- Mental Wellness support on us. We have partnered with Spill to provide free and confidential mental health support to our employees that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Time off that grows with you! In addition to Public Holidays, we offer 25 days of AL per year. After two years of service, your AL allowance grows by an additional day every year.
- We also provide all employees with the opportunity to take an additional paid day off to give to charity.
- We are proud of Yieldify’s diverse workforce, and with diversity, comes the need for flexibility. You can be flexible with your working hours, work environment and even your bank holidays! If you would prefer to reserve your days off at Easter for a celebration that is more significant for you, then you can do so. What works for you, works for us.
- Pup friendly offices in all regions! Sometimes it’s too hard to leave your fluffy best friend at home.
- Dedicated Culture Club representatives and quarterly team bonding budgets that keep our famous Yieldify culture alive.
- And there’s more … we also offer early Friday finishes, fully stocked kitchens in our global offices, travel opportunities and holiday rollover!
We firmly believe that we wouldn’t be us without you, and this is our way of saying thanks!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- 3/85 William St, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, SydneyLocations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 12:59 pm