University of Technology Sydney
- Engineering environmental
- Research (Thesis degree) at Universidad de las Américas
High knowledge in the treatment of waste sludge from wastewater plants for the purpose of using it in agriculture and generating high quality biogas.
- Environmental Analysis Assistant at FUNDEMAR
High knowledge about climate change in molluscs and the remediation of heavy metals and hydrocarbons at Ecuador's Antarctic station.
- Hydraulic works and Manage of Ecosystem at Honorable Provincial Government of Tungurahua
Agriculture management and water protection in the Andean moors by changing the productive matrix for the community. And Inspection of hydraulic works in use and operation.
- Environmental Audit, Local Laws at Decentralized Autonomous Government of Santa Cruz - Galapagos Island
Research on the sensitivity of seabirds and sea lions to fireworks for the creation of the ordinance restricting their use. And the participation of their environmental audit.
- Solid Waste Management System and statistical information at Decentralized Autonomous Government of Santa Cruz - Galapagos Island
Modelling and correction in the efficiency of the recycling generated by the population of the island. Recollection and final disposal of the urban solid waste dynamic.
- Environmental technical at ServiGARLIN
Ability to identify and measure environmental impacts, and implement solutions to minimize the risk of public and private activities entrusted to me.
Morphology of mollusc correlated with climate change
Detail: INAE official report of research
Techniques for bioremediation of hydrocarbons
Detail: Practical class of remediation of hydrocarbons to Master Students in Ecuador
Data Entry Analysis
Design Of Hydraulic Works
Geographical Information Systems
Environmental Laboratory Management
Remediation Of Environmental Impacts
Interest & Hobbies