AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Assist in the provision of a safe and sustainable local traffic and transport network that ensures the needs of the community are met.
- Use your critical thinking skills to research, investigate and analyse solutions or strategies in response to traffic or land use issues.
- Provide effective, technically correct & pragmatic documentation and advice for projects and customer requests within formally agreed time frames, compliant with relevant standards.
Things You’ll Do:
- Develop draft briefs for design of minor traffic engineering works.
- Assist in preparing draft grant applications for external funding of traffic and transport related works, studies and services.
- Respond to Customer Requests relating to traffic and parking management issues.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Working collaboratively amongst a team of subject matter experts and mentors.
- Being part of an organisation that values growth and learning and provides training and employment opportunities to help you reach your career goals.
- The positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Showcasing Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10:00 pm Monday 12 February 2024
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated Monday 19 February 2024
- Package: $73,839 -78,268 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: Temporary, Full Time 35 hours per week with 19 day month flexitime option available. Position is available for a period of two years.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
**To meet Council's WHS requirements and in accordance with Council's Covid-19 Safety Plans, this position has been identified via risk assessment to be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication, you will be required to produce evidence as part of the application process. Successful applicants are subject to ID checks, Police Checks, Driving history checks, Functional Assessment, Reference checks, Qualification checks, Working with Children checks and Work Rights verification.
Keen To Learn More?
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Aviation, Banking and...
- Locations:New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2024, 12:00 am