Our client, a multinational mining organisation with a diverse commodity portfolio across the globe, is seeking a talented Graduate Site Engineer for their site-based project management team.
In this client-side role, you will work closely with the Project Manager and Construction Supervisors/Superintendent to plan and execute the earthworks construction for either haul roads or tailings dam wall raises at this remote mine site in Queensland.
- Driving and coordinating self-perform earthworks projects from an engineering, cost, schedule, and quality perspective
- Detailed daily tracking of plant utilisation, production, costs, etc.
- Management of project quality assurance
- Manage engineering partners through concept and detailed design phase, including document reviews, organising design reviews, responding to technical requests, and liaising with stakeholders
- Support construction teams by providing technical guidance in the field during execution activities
- Engage and foster relationships with internal (projects, operations, maintenance) and external (design consultants, construction contractors) stakeholder groups
- Tertiary qualifications within engineering
- Bulk earthworks, heavy earthmoving, or road/ rail experience project delivery experience is seen as highly advantageous
- Civil earthworks contractor background is highly desirable
- Can engage on a flexible 10/4 or 9/5 FIFO roster, with paid travel on company time from within Queensland.
- Major projects with high-profile mining company
- 12-month contract, 9/5 or 10/4 roster, travel in work time and fully paid.
- High potential for contact extensions for a proven performer
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume in WORD format, or call Billy on 07 3186 6697 for a confidential discussion.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm