AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
Be the first to know when applications open for our 2025 Treasury Graduate Development Program!
The Treasury is seeking interest from current and future Graduates who wish to commence their careers in the Treasury Graduate Development Program.
By registering your interest, Treasury will provide you with any program updates, information on upcoming Careers Fairs, and you will be the first to know when the Graduate Development Program is open for applications in early 2024.
Treasury’s staff are drawn from many professions and backgrounds, representing diversity in perspectives, experience and skills. We seek passionate staff who will work collaboratively to deliver the ideas and advice that will help Australia meet the challenges of the coming years.
To apply for our Graduate Development Program/s you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• You must be an Australian citizen by the end of the calendar year in which you apply, e.g. for the 2025 program you must become an Australian citizen by December 2024.
• You need to complete an Australian-recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree by the end of the calendar year in which you apply.
• Your most recent qualifying degree must be no more than five years old on the date you lodge your application.
• The minimum requirement is a bachelor degree.
Please note: Registering your interest is not an application for the Graduate Development Program. You will need to submit an application separately in order to be considered for any future positions in Treasury.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2024, 1:00 pm