ECA Internships is a proudly Australian Internship Management firm specialising in professional placements for students in a range of disciplines including Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing, Project management and many more... Our programs and services are specifically designed to assist students with the transition from classroom to the workforce. We manage internship programs for a variety of Universities and Higher Education providers with the aim to increase employability after graduation.
ECA Internships currently has 0 opportunities.
Select the following options:
Education Centre of Australia (ECA) was established in 2006 and is at the forefront of Australia’s higher education sector. We are renowned internationally for the quality of our teaching, academic expertise and research integrity.
ECA Internships is an Australian Internship Management firm specialising in professional placements for students in a range of disciplines including Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing, Project management and many more.. Our programs and services are specifically designed to assist students with the transition from classroom to the workforce. We manage internship programs for a variety of Universities and Higher Education providers with the aim to increase employability after graduation.
Amber Labs is one of the many companies we partner with – watch their story!
Meet Daniel Gonzalez, IT and Marketing Manager at Gentec – ECA and Gentec partnership
Being part of ECA was one of the best learning experiences I’ve ever had. The internship helped me a lot on the professional front. I love the fact that I was able to enhance my soft skills and build interpersonal relationships while at the workplace.
It was an amazing experience that provided me with a hands-on corporate exposure. ECA, beyond doubt, is one of the best places to learn and grow.
Kick-start your career!
An internship in Australia provides the perfect platform for you to build upon your university learning with practical experience in a diverse and thriving business community
- Joining the ECA Internship Program will give you the opportunity to work hands-on training and work experience in a professional environment.
- A professional Internship is a great approach to improve your chances as a job applicant and help you increase your employability.
- Widen your professional network and broaden your perspective.
- Get a foot in the door in a highly competitive workplace.
So, make the investment in your career and consider talking to us about a placement or apply for one of our placement opportunities.
At ECA Internships, our focus is to provide you with a truly relevant internship experience.
We are among the most respected and reputable internship providers in Australia. We provide students with quality learning outcomes and valuable work experience in Australia, which can be used as a springboard to a successful career in the future.
Our accreditations and partners validate that we have been assessed against benchmarked standards and operate to the highest levels of quality, service and professionalism.
About the Program
The professional internship program (PIP) is offered in a variety of fields of study, including (but not limited to), Marketing, Human resources, Business, Project management, Accounting and Information technology. PIP is structured around finding a suitable workplace observation and supervised practice in the intern’s field of study.
Professional Internships are unpaid. Over the course of 12 weeks, we will match you to a host company where you will be able to apply the theory and skills you have learned, and benefit from shared cultural experiences.
When Can I Join?
You can join anytime. We take applications all year around.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the Professional Internship Program you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have an IELTS score or 6.0 (no band less than 6.0) or an overall PTE score of 50 (or above) *
- Either enrolled or have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You’re an Australian Citizen OR able to obtain a suitable visa with work rights
- Be available for a minimum 3 days a week for placement of 10-12 weeks. The work hours are approximately 20 hours each week.
- Other factors such as Universal Cognitive Aptitude Test Scores are also used as part of the evaluation process. *An exemption can be made to applicants that have completed a bachelor’s degree (or higher) where the medium of instruction was English.
Quick Program Summary
- Skills based matching in your field of choice
- Voluntary workers insurance coverage for interns
- Competitive pricing including a flexible payment plan
- Training plan and internship performance assessment
- Leading industry partnerships across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane