As Australia and New Zealand’s largest 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions. We’re problem solvers that make life easier.
1 job available
If you’re interested in working at efm, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when efm hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
As Australia and New Zealand’s largest 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions. We’re problem solvers that make life easier. We tailor solutions to meet our customers specific needs to give them control of their supply chain.
We simplify logistics.
A winning combination.
Strong team, cutting-edge technology and dedicated partnerships.
Simply moving goods from A-B is not enough anymore. People now expect complete supply chain solutions.
As a 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions.
We’re problem solvers that make life easier. We tailor solutions to meet our clients’ spec ific needs to give them control of their supply chain.
Whatever our clients’ logistics requirements are, from single dispatch location, single-carrier solutions, to complex national & international, multi-site, multi-carrier situations, our people and our technology are on hand to find the best outcomes for their business.
At efm no two days are the same. You will be constantly learning and challenging yourself to deliver no better experience for our customers and our team. Our previous graduates have developed amazing, long term careers with efm, with three of our current General Managers starting with the business as graduates themselves.
We are always looking for the best people
We work in a fast paced and complex industry, so we understand how important a great culture is. We’ve worked hard to build a culture that supports our team to perform at their best every day and grow as people too.
At efm, you have the opportunity to work with like-minded and passionate people in an environment that will support and challenge you and your team to deliver an unmatched logistics experience for our customers.
What this means for you:
- Ability to contribute something great
- Work with the best people
- Build your skills and develop your talents
- A secure and stable work environment
- A variety of challenges and opportunities
We run a two year program working within our Internal Account Management team, supporting our customers and account managers to deliver a no better experience. You will gain exposure to a variety of business functions and develop knowledge of our operations and value proposition.
We are looking for passionate, engaged and analytical graduates ready to take on a challenging role where no two days are the same.
Your role will be based in our Moorabbin offices and will involve:
- Support and management of the day-to-day movement of freight
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers
What we looking for:
- Sound computer including Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant degree completed in 2020/2021
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, passion and ability to work at pace and under pressure
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
Step 1: Apply on our site – include your resume and cover letter
Step 2: Video Interviews
Step 3: Assessment Centre
Step 4: Offer
Grace, Major Account Manager
"I am constantly learning and developing my skills while also being challenged to perform at my best."
efm invests heavily in ensuring all team members have the resources and support to perform at the highest level. Each and every day, I learn something new and face a variety of challenges that help me navigate the fast moving and high paced work environment in which we operate. One of the highlights of efm is the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people across several different departments.
Brendan, General Manager - VIC
“Genuine opportunities for growth and career progression.”
My time at efm shows the genuine opportunities for growth and career progression.I started with efm in a part-time capacity while I was at university over 7 years ago. Over this time, I have been fortunate enough to work across a number of different roles including Invoicing, Business Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Commercial Manager and have recently been appointed into the role of General Manager - VIC. Each role has exposed me to new experiences and learnings which constantly challenges my maximum output and growth opportunities.
Jane, Customer Service Team Lead
“Fast paced environment where no two days are the same”
We operate in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, and at the core of what we do, are our people and our promise to deliver a no better experience. Our team at efm is made up of diverse and driven people who all share the same, strong focus on providing a positive people-centric experience. I joined efm 3 years ago as a Customer Service Officer I now lead a high performing customer service team where our focus continues to be adding value for our customers.
Stuart, Commercial Manager – Business Projects
“Every day I get to work with an extremely talented and passionate team."
At efm, there is a genuine focus on people and culture, and it shows. I’m proud to be a part of a team that challenges, supports and inspires me to be the best I can. I get to work in an amazing office environment, work on challenging projects and be surrounded by great people... having an onsite café and our own barista is just the cherry on top!
Every day's a game day
- We turn up on time, present, focused and invested
- We step up for the challenge
- We work smarter with purpose
- We find a way to get the right outcomes
- We celebrate our wins
Together we make a difference
- We ask questions and help each other
- We share the load and have each other's back
- We treat each other fairly
- We challenge each other to do it better
- We work together to find the answer
Near enough isn't good enough
- We deliver on what we promise
- We own our mistakes and learn from them
- We communicate effectively
- We don't cut corners
- We are always on the front foot
Relationships that last
- We are genuine, reliable and dependable
- We contact all the levels
- We build win/win relationships
- We go the extra mile
- We earn a seat at the table