AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
About The Role
As the importance and volume of companies’ data continues to increase, so does the need for expert professionals who can understand and interpret it.
Receive specialised training from our industry leading FDM Academy in mastering the landscape in databases and applications, from interaction and modelling to warehousing and visualisation using the latest tools, including Microsoft BI suite.
Gain experience in Agile working methodology, as a digital detective and develop an understanding of key business aspects of interpretation, documentation, and stakeholder communication.
Dive headfirst into inspiring projects where you will work collaboratively within an agile team and be constantly challenged to apply and develop your new skillset. Being a part of the Graduate Consultant Programme will boost your chances of being put forward to work on cutting-edge client assignments with our big brand partners across various industries.
- Educated to a university degree level (bachelor or higher)
- Able to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate programme
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication in English and Cantonese
- Eligibility to work in Hong Kong
What we offer you:
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary and 2.5 years of job security
- Training provided by industry experts, based on client demand
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- Consultant Experience Team dedicated to your wellbeing, health, and happiness
- Opportunity to become a leading consultant in one of the most in-demand tech fields
This is your opportunity to enter a world of unlimited possibilities – Apply Now!
FDM Group is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. For over 30 years, FDM has helped successfully launch the tech careers of thousands of graduates just like you, with 3,000+ globally in 2022 alone. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint and now on the FTSE4Good Index.
With 95+ nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
We have multiple start dates all year round, so you can Apply Today!
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programmes we are hiring for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2023, 3:59 pm