Business Intelligence Consultant
There are thousands of graduates in the job market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, AI and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
About The Role
Your journey as a Business Intelligence Consultant will begin at FDM’s award-winning Academy in Hong Kong. You will receive fully funded training with the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support every step of the way. Through our accredited training you will be taught data preparation and analysis, and business analysis. You’ll learn how to work with databases and use tools such as Excel, Power BI, SSIS and SQL to create visualisations.
What will I be doing?
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong during the two-year programme. You will use your investigative and problem-solving skills to analyse data, uncover trends and develop strategies that deliver actionable insights for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related disciplines
- Able to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate programme
- Strong analytical thinking with good presentation skills
- Ability to work within fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication in English and Cantonese
- Eligibility to work in Hong Kong
What we offer you:
- A full-time contract with a salary from Day 1 of training
- Fully funded, industry-recognised training and qualifications
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
FDM Group is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. For over 30 years, FDM has helped successfully launch the tech careers of thousands of graduates just like you, with 3,000+ globally in 2022 alone.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology and offer a wide variety of career paths for you to choose. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the largest blue-chip organisations including major banks based in Hong Kong!
We have multiple start dates all year round, so you can make an application today!
If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programmes we are hiring for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 3:59 pm