Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
4 jobs available
If you’re interested in working at Infosys, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when Infosys hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
At Infosys, we not only invest in your training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career. We offer mentorships, education courses with our partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute Program.
As a Technology Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You'll be met with many new opportunities and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
What Infosys can offer you:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Advanced, anytime anywhere learning platforms
- Income Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Corporate Gym Memberships and many more...
In order to attract and retain competitive talent from all sectors of the community, Infosys' diversity proposition is based in regional legislative compliance, organisational justice, respect for individuals and a work environment that is inclusive for all, whilst maintaining relevance to the needs of the business, our clients and the industry we work within. Infosys' Diversity and Inclusion initiatives are based the focus areas below, and we embrace broader D&I areas within our remit.
Infosys has a constant focus on building mindful awareness and ownership for Diversity & Inclusion into every account and unit in the region, to provide business intelligence and inform decision-making at the account/unit level. Regionally, we actively endorse and participate in Employee Resource Groups (ERG), including IPRIDE, an affinity group instituted to create a safe, inclusive, and respectful network for LGBTQIA+ employees and allies. As a signatory to the UN LGBTI Charter for Business, Infosys is committed to be an inclusive workplace for members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
As an equal opportunity employer, all Infosys recruitment, development and career opportunity processes apply to all regardless of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- Graduate and Intern Programs Hiring local employees with a focus on diversity
- Training for employees to build work relationships that are respectful to each other, our clients and the community
- Celebrating differences Cultural events and social forums to bring diverse communities together
- Corporate Partner of UTS Galuwa Indigenous student outreach
- Accredited as a Disability Confident Recruiter by the Australian Network on Disability
- Building accessible learning pathways for people with a disability
- Workplace Adjustments to enable people with a disability to participate with equity
- Mentoring and training programs targeting high potential women
- Flexible Working enabled for employees onshore and offshore
- Accredited membership of WORK180 jobs network to target female talent
- WGEA compliant - Leverage industry analysis to identify change opportunities