AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
We are looking for strategic, tech-savvy, and innovative minds to be part of our Global Innovation Competition ‘Brandstorm’ and create beauty technologies that move the world. Open to ALL Fields of Study!
What's in it for you?
- A 3-month paid Internship in Paris (all expenses covered)
- Internship and Graduate opportunities within L'Oréal ANZ - fast track your way into the business
- Official Certification to add to your CV / LinkedIn
- Be Mentored by local L'Oréal Teams
- FREE Masterclasses with Subject Matter Experts
- Access to e-learning courses through Salesforce
- The winning team for ANZ will be invited to pitch in-person at the International Final in London!
Reinvent the Future of Professional Beauty through Tech,
Step 1: Register on the platform (click apply now to access)
Step 2: Create or join a team of 3
Step 3: Submit a 1-minute video pitch and 3 slides
Step 4: If shortlisted, come to Melbourne HQ for the local finals and present your idea to ANZ Management Committee.
Step 5: If you are the local ANZ winners, be taken to London on the 19th - 21st of June to take part in the International finals!
Step 6: If you are the winner, go to Paris for a three month paid Intrapreneurship and develop and execute your idea! What we expect from you
You will explore opportunities for beauty that are unlocked by new technologies, always at the service of creating connections with consumers, even in real life.
We are inviting you to invent augmented products, services, experiences, and solutions, empowered by new technologies: Augmented and Virtual Reality, Gaming, Artificial Intelligence and the Metaverse (and associated technologies such as NFTs and Digital Collectibles).
Imagine that you were to provide an omnichannel customer experience of the future. What is it going to look like?
- Will you combine physical, digital, and virtual for new consumer journeys?
- Will you reinvent how consumers engage with beauty thanks to augmented products, new platforms, services, and virtual ownership?
- Will you integrate beauty into gaming and e-sport universes and communities?
- Will you design more personalized solutions using data and artificial intelligence?
- Will you explore the creator economy to boost innovation, creativity, and connection in this new world of beauty?
- Will you create new immersive online, offline & on-chain worlds thanks to the metaverse and VR?
- Will you widen representation to create a more inclusive and diverse metaverse for the future? How will you celebrate self-expression and inclusive beauty communities?
- Will you explore NFTs or Digital Collectibles to give exclusive access, unlock XP, or reward loyalty?
- Register now for your chance to play.
An innovation competition like no other.
- Job type:Event
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- accepts international
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2024, 12:59 pm