We want to hear from you if you:
- Have recently graduated with a degree in marketing, business, computer sciences, psychology, or another related area.
- Describe yourself as both smart and technical
- Have an analytical mind and strong attention to detail
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Love creative problem-solving using whatever tools you have at your disposal.
- Have a strong work ethic, solid time-management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Have a broad understanding of the role search engine marketing plays in an overall marketing campaign and see this as an area you'd like to pursue professionally.
About The Role
- You'll work closely with and be trained on all things SEO by our SEO Director.
- Initially, you'll be learning the ropes by working through clear processes on specific SEO deliverables and tasks.
- As you develop, you'll be working with our Account Managers to understand and solve specific SEO challenges for our clients.
- You don't need to be a coder or a maths genius to excel in this role.
- However, an important part of the role will be extracting stories from numbers and flagging technical issues within websites that will negatively impact their rankings. You'll of course receive training in these areas, but you need to be someone who sees these areas as interesting and enjoyable.
- A successful person in this role will make it their business to stay up-to-date on SEO trends and will be keen to share their knowledge with the wider team and our clients.
Rocket is a digital agency that works with well-established Australian businesses to drive leads and sales through digital channels. We're a Google Premier Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, Bing Partner and a HubSpot Gold Partner.
We were winners in multiple categories in the 2021 APAC Search Awards, the 2020 B&T Awards, the 2020 SEMRush Awards and the 2018 & 2019 SEMRush Awards. We were also finalists in the AMY Awards, Google Premier Partner Awards, AC&E Awards, Search Engine Lands Awards and B&T Awards.
In addition to doing award-winning work for our clients, we also put a lot of effort into creating a fantastic place to work and developing the people who join our team into the best marketers possible. Our team of about 35 people are our greatest asset and we value staff with a no-nonsense attitude. No games, politics or cliques – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make our clients happy.
Got you hooked and want to apply for your dream role?
Step 1: Submit your CV and a Cover Letter outlining why you are passionate about this role and what you can bring to it.
Step 2: Please take 5 minutes to complete a quick assessment. Click on the link below or copy/paste it into a browser. You need to complete this for your application to be considered. After you have completed this assessment, you will receive a follow-up email to complete a final 12-minute assessment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Surry Hills, SydneyLocations:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 12:59 pm