AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
This role is open to recent University graduates and applicants with less than 5 years of prior experience in a quantitative trading role, for commencement in Austinmer, NSW, Australia.
Vacancies are open for:
- Australian and New Zealand citizens - March 2024 and September 2024
- International candidates requiring sponsorship - March 2024 and September 2024
Please note - start dates are dependent on graduation date + lengthy visa processing times. Our recruitment team will provide an indication during the process.
About the role:
At Tibra our successful candidates develop real world trading systems and apply quantitative financial methods to the most competitive Financial markets in the world.
Our training program offers a unique opportunity to experience first-hand the development of cutting-edge proprietary trading systems. You will be mentored by Tibra's best Quants and Developers, and your training will balance fundamental development, financial market theory and on-the-job training and mentoring. You will contribute to the evolution of the Tibra's trading strategies, while building the software development skills and market insights needed for your success as a Quant Trader Developer.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive employee benefits. At Tibra, you will also have the opportunity for extensive training and learning via our in-house Tibra University program in addition to on-the-job training and mentoring.
This role is based in Austinmer, NSW, Australia.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Essential: Computer Science Fundamentals - data structures, algorithms and operating systems
- C++ and/or Python
- Data analysis
To apply for this role please submit your profile and include:
- Resume (include past/expected University graduation dates)
- University accademic transcript
- Residency status (can be noted on resume)
As part of this application candidates will have 2 weeks to complete an aptitude and computer programming test, followed by a series of 3 x technical interviews (group task, programming + quantitative interviews) and a cultural interview over a further 2-3 weeks. If you are not ready to commit to substantial online testing over the next 1-2 months, please apply later as you will be expected to complete each stage if you submit this application.
Please ensure your application is complete and accurate by double checking your full name and email address, as this will be our primary form of contact with you. You understand that these results may be used to assess future applications as well.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2024 (approx)
- Program Duration
- accepts international
$150,000 AUD + bonus
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 1:59 pm