As one of the official sponsors of the Australian Open, TMGM is a leading global multi-asset financial service provider. We provide clearing and broking services with more than 15,000 tradeable products such as Forex, CFDs, equities, and bonds.
We strive on streamlining and simplifying our processes ensuring that all our clients' needs are met efficiently. Our vision is to build a financial ecosystem that allows every participant in the world to have a better trading experience.
Now, with our business expanding much faster than we expected, we are looking for energetic, confident interns who have a vision for a future financial career to join our team.
This three-month internship program is a unique and exciting opportunity within a high-profile company. We will offer you 2 weeks of part-time training, which will provide you with an overall version of the company and the financial market.
You will need to be highly driven and ambitious with the capacity to thrive under pressure. Ideally, you will possess the following key skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Self-disciplined and committed
- Forex, Stock & CFD trading experiences will be an advantage
What we offer
- Attractive non-capped sales commissions
- Successful Interns will entitle a certain allowance
- Professional work experience and financial industry knowledge training
- Retail Forex & CFD experienced candidate will be considered as Business Development Manager
- Potential Full Time/Part Time opportunities are available to well-performed candidates
All applications please send to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm