GWAP is a new initiative of the City University of Hong Kong that enables students to broaden their international outlook through overseas internships. By providing attachment opportunities, your company will enjoy additional workforce while the students gain valuable experience both professionally and culturally.
The internships last for approximately 10 weeks during June – August 2016. Last year, approximately 30 companies from Australia, UK, Germany, and Greater China received our student interns and feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
It is simple to become a GWAP partner:
- All internships are non-paid;
- All participating students are screened for their professional knowledge and readiness for work;
- Participating students come from various academic disciplines and we select candidates according to the internship partners’ requirements of skills and attributes;
- CVs of shortlisted candidates will be provided to the internship partners for further assessment and Skype interviews can be arranged;
- CityU will handle all necessary logistic arrangements including flights, accommodation and visas for the participating students
If you are interested in becoming an internship partner, please contact Ms. Sandra Li (Email: [email protected]; Tel: (+852) 3442 8770) for further information.